Port Stanley Beaches Now Open!
- “Port Stanley beach areas can be rented for weddings and special events – please contact the municipality at 450 Sunset Drive, St. Thomas, Ontario, N5R 5V1, Phone: (519) 631-4860, Fax: (519) 631-4036.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beaches
- Barbecues are not allowed on the beaches except in the pavilion area with municipal approval
- Small tents are allowed on the beach but please be considerate of others behind you
- Big beach has lifeguards on duty. Little beach does not have lifeguards on duty.
- Please pick up after yourself and keep our beaches clean for all to enjoy.
The beach is open and so are our restaurants and businesses. Please continue to social distance on sidewalks & in businesses. We are all in this together. Please do your part. Masks are still welcome.
Click the button beside any restaurant to take you directly to their web page/ Facebook page where available.
Paid parking in effect. $4 per hour, $20 per day. Please download the HONK app in advance to avoid line ups at machines.
To keep updated on new or changing restrictions or on up to date information on how busy the beach is right now, please follow The Central Elgin Beach Rescue page at https://www.facebook.com/CE.BeachRescue/